IgA Nephropathy And Itchy Skin2013-07-24 11:27
Skin problems caused by IgA Nephropathy is annoying, especially itchy skin. Well, how is itchy skin caused by IgA Nephropathy? And what can we do to remit it?
How is itchy skin caused by IgA Nephropathy?
Itchy skin is just one of the skin problems for IgA Nephropathy patients. Aside from it, patients also run high risk for yellow skin and dry skin. To be honest, there is no skin problem at all in early stage of IgA Nephropathy and patients begin to experience these terrible symptoms usually when illness condition develops to advanced stage or kidney failure stage.
Kidney is a organ that takes charge of excreting toxic substances from the blood. When kidney function is affected due to IgA Nephropathy, these toxic substances will pile up in blood. Skin itching is caused when harmful substances stimulate skin. This is the one of the causes for IgA Nephropathy patients to suffer from skin problem. Actually, apart from it, there are many other factors that can skin problem like overaction of Gley’s glands and high levels of phosphorus in blood and so on. For IgA Nephropathy patients, they may suffer from skin problem due to different factors.
What to do to remit skin problem with IgA Nephropathy?
Skin problem is bothersome and sometimes, patients have to stay awake all the night as they have to scratch their skin all the time. Since it is terrible to live with itchy skin, it is of great importance for patients to take some measures. For IgA Nephropathy patients, the following measures can be used to remit skin problem:
1. Have bath regularly, but remember to avoid having very hot bath.
2. Calamine lotion can be used to remit itching feeling, but it only shows temporary effects.
3. Avoid high phosphorus foods, as elevated phosphorus level in blood is another causes for IgA Nephropathy patients to experience skin problem.
4. Bring blood pressure and blood sugar in normal range, as they can worsen kidney condition and aggravate skin itching.
5. Try to improve kidney function. IgA Nephropathy is not curable, but impaired kidney function can be improved to some extent. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can be used to improve kidney condition.
Lastly, IgA Nephropathy patients suffer from itching skin mainly due to impaired kidney function, so as long as kidney condition is improved, skin problems, including itching skin, dry skin and yellow skin will be remitted naturally.
- Tag: IgA Nephropathy Symptoms
- Previous：Intestinal Problem In IgA Nephropathy
- Next：Does IgA Nephropathy Cause Low Iron
Get free online analysis for your illness condition here. Choose any of the following tools to start instant communication with our experts.
Leave your problem to us, we are here to help you with free charge!