Treatments for Creatinine 1.62013-01-06 03:17
We know that the normal level for serum creatinine is 0.5-1.0 for women and 0.7-1.2 for men. And those that have more muscle masses might have relatively higher creatinine level than those that are weak and old because creatinine mainly comes for creatine produced by muscles.
Though creatinine 1.6 is not very high, it indicates that more than half of kidney functions have been damaged because creatinine can be in normal range in the early stage of renal damages. Therefore timely and proper treatments should be received to help lower creatinine 1.6 to the normal values.
1. The first step is to take related tests including routine urine and blood tests, kidney function, renal imaging examinations and kidney biopsy if necessary to make clear the pathological type and underlying cause of kidney damages. For example, if it is caused by high blood pressure or diabetes, we should treat high creatinine at the same time lowering high blood pressure and high blood sugar so as to prevent further renal damages and slow down illness progression.
2. Dialysis and kidney transplant will not be ordered for creatinine 1.6. Therefore some natural and conservative remedies are good choice. Herbal medicines and immunotherapy are especially effective for those that are in the early stage of renal damages. Herbal medicines and immunotherapy aim at repairing renal damages and recovering renal functions so as to lower creatinine naturally and from the root.
3. Proper diets can help control high creatinine and consolidate curative effects. Proper diets for creatinine 1.6 should be low-sodium, low-potassium, lo-phosphorus and high-fiber and high-vitamin especially if the patients begin to develop high blood pressure, swelling, skin itching and bone problems. The proper amount of nutrition content should depend on your illness and physical conditions.
4. Having some mild and proper exercises regularly is good for controlling creatinine 1.6 by improving appetite, strengthening the kidneys and enhancing immunity .
For more detailed illness analysis and customized diets and exercises suggestions, you can consult our online doctors, leave us a message or email to email@example.com. We will give you a reply as soon as possible.
- Tag: High Creatinine High Creatinine Treatment
- previous：Kidney Damage with Serum Creatinine Level 1.8
- next：How to Treat Creatinine 1.7
Get free online analysis for your illness condition here. Choose any of the following tools to start instant communication with our experts.
Leave your problem to us, we are here to help you with free charge!